Christina Blake (also known as Tina Blake) is a student at Ewen High School, who is the best friend of Chris Hargensen and is one of the girls who tormented Carrie White. Both Tina and Chris have similar names, Christine and Christina.
She is involved in the shower incident throwing tampons and sanitary napkins at Carrie, when she got her first period in the shower and may have rigged together with Norma Watson the Prom King and Queen votes so Carrie would win Prom Queen and have pig's blood dumped on her by Chris and Billy Nolan. When the blood is dumped on Carrie, Tina is standing with Norma and Stella Horan. When Norma realizes it's blood, Tina screams loudly and when all of the mayhem begins Norma attempts to get Tina and leave but Tina doesn't leave yet.
Norma still tries and grabs Tina's arm and pulls her towards the door but it isn't until Josie Vreck is caught on fire, that Tina listens to Norma and the pair escape.
In the 1976 film, Tina Blake is renamed Mary Blake.
Mary is first seen in the volleyball game and she glares at Carrie White after her team lost because of her. She was not present in the locker room. Her last name is heard during the role call by Miss Collins, and she looks up. Mary was not present during calisthenic because she skipped detention.
So she received the 3 days suspension and the refusal of her Prom tickets.
- Mary is the only Mortimer Snerd member to be alive, because she was not present at prom due to her suspension.
- In the Spanish dub, Mary is called "María".
In the 2002 TV film, Tina Blake is played by Katharine Isabelle.
She was Chris Hargensen's best friend and very popular. Like Chris, she tormented Carrie. During the baseball game, she begins saying "Miss, miss, miss, miss..." to Carrie. She was the one who discovered Carrie's period and told the others about it so that they could torment her. When Chris is kicked out of school because of her behavior regarding it, Tina confronts Carrie in class, blaming her for it.
During the prom she gave Carrie a dirty look. She counterfeits the ballots to ensure that Carrie and Tommy would win. When it was time for the prank, she waited for Chris to pull the bucket, looking up at her, causing Helen Shyres to notice.
When Carrie got drenched in the pig's blood and Tommy is knocked out while dying on the way, both Tina and her date Kenny laugh at Carrie; however, Tina stops laughing and looks at Helen with a mixture of shock and anger after seeing Helen slap Kenny across the face (which had also caused him to stop laughing). Carrie (driven to insanity and to a blackout by the events) subconsciously and telekinetically shuts all the doors — especially one that Kenny's arm was reaching through, causing him to be trapped.
People begin crowding around the door trying to leave. Tina pushes one of them down on the floor and began screaming hysterically, standing in place there. Carrie notices it and loosens the bolts on the basketball board, making it fall and hit Tina in the back, which causes her to fall. The board then swings around one more time, releases completely and it falls on Tina, crushing and killing her.
In the 2013 remake, Tina Blake is played by Zoe Belkin.
Tina is the best friend of Christine Hargensen and the girlfriend of Jackie Talbot.
In the beginning of this film Tina is one of the many girls, who harassed Carrie, when she has her period; throwing tampons, chanting "PLUG IT UP!", and laughing at her misery. As Chris' backbone/second-in-command, Tina is always there to patronize Carrie when Chris is not, may that be in an English class or in the hallway. Tina took part in Miss Desjardin's detention, and Christine asks if she will ditch detention with her, because Tina has a heart condition. Tina even produced flirtatious advances towards the English teacher Mr. Ulmann, subtly seducing him to join in on bullying Carrie. Then Tina counterfeits the prom votes making Tommy and Carrie the prom king and queen; putting Chris's plan into action.
Once the prank has commenced, Tina begins laughing hysterically at Carrie's misery, until Carrie uses her telekinesis to kill the prom-goers. Tina is horrified, as she watches Carrie kill Heather, The Watson Twins, and even her boyfriend Jackie Talbot in cold blood with no remorse. Mr. Ulmann tries to save Tina, but they are both forced to separate, when a flaming crescent moon prop is launched at them by Carrie. George Dawson and Miss Desjardin watch in horror as Tina is brutally whipped by a electrical wires like a helpless female Great Dane before her dress catches on fire from the crescent moon, engulfing her entirely in flames. Flailing around, Tina screams in utter agony. The flames eventually and ultimately kill her.
- Tina survives in the novel.
- Tina's last name in the remake is rumored to be "Fordyce". Many fans believe so, while others believe it to stay true to the novel "Blake". Her surname is never said and is not in the credits.
- Tina is small and has red hair in the novel.
- Her death in the remake is very similar to Rhonda Simard from the novel.
- It is interesting to note that the 2002 TV film Tina was the source of much of Carrie White's torment:
- She shows Chris the new ballots, which nominates Carrie and Tommy Ross.
- She swaps the ballots.
- This Tina also seemed to have the strongest hate for Carrie out of all the Tinas and almost even that of Chris.
- It is interesting to note that because the the entire 2002 TV film was told in flashback form through police reports and interviews, the prom had already occurred and Tina was already dead.
- In the 1976 film, her role was given to Norma Watson which was a combination of herself and Norma.
- Her dress in the remake is very similar to Frieda Jason from the novel, since Tina was dressed in black along with Norma Watson in the novel.