Lot Six is a chemical drug. It alters the chromosomes of those injected with it, giving them psychokinetic powers.
The Shop experimented with the drug in May 1969 at the Harrison State College in Harrison, Ohio. During the test, 12 students were injected with the drug, although Dr. Wanless, the overseer of the program, claimed that the experiments would be split into test groups, whereas six of the injections would be water distilled with Lot Six and six of the injections would be pure water.
Dr. Wanless was also working on future chemical compounds to be designated Lot Seven and Lot Eight. Due to the unpredictable nature of the Lot Six experiment, these plans were terminated.
As of Firestarter: Rekindled, continued research in Lot Six has progressed to the creation of Lot 22, which turned several children into psychokinetic monster, including a young boy named Cody, who became an energy sink, able to absorb any type of energy into himself.
- 1 - died during the experiment.
- 2 - died shortly after the experiment.
- 3 - became insane and blind and is kept at the Maui base.
- 4 - became insane and paralyzed and is kept at the Maui base.
- 5 - died in a car crash, possibly suicide.
- 6 - committed suicide in Cleveland in 1973.
- 7 - committed suicide sometime between 1974 and 1977.
- 8 - committed suicide sometime between 1974 and 1977.
- 9 - committed suicide sometime between 1974 and 1977.
- 10 - James Richardson, living in Los Angeles and it's unknown if he still has any psychokinetic powers.
- 11 - Vicky Tomlinson, killed by The Shop.
- 12 - Andy McGee, killed by John Rainbird.