Donna and Mary Lila Grace Thibodeau are a pair of sisters and minor characters in Carrie. They are both students at Ewen High School in Chamberlain, Maine. It is unknown if they are related to Carter Thibodeau from Under the Dome.
They bully Carrie White by throwing tampons at her when she received her first period in the shower. At the Prom Donna, along with David Brackin were collecting the tickets at the front door. Although it is unknown if her sister Mary Lila Grace attended the Prom as well or not. When the pig's blood is dropped on Carrie, Donna burst into laughter along with the rest of the students and teachers.
It is presumed that Donna and Mary died during The Black Prom.
In the 1976 film, Donna and Mary Lila Grace are renamed Cora and Rhonda Wilson and they are portrayed by Cindy Daly and Deirdre Berthrong.
Cora is the twin sister of Rhonda Wilson. She is a member of The Mortimer Snerds. Cora can first be seen playing volleyball with her classmates against Rhonda and her other classmates.
When her team loses, she says very mean remarks about Carrie White. During the opening scene, Cora is seen opening her locker covered with a towel and talking with Sue Snell about the prom. She and Rhonda take part in the shower incident. She is in the detention led by Miss Collins. She is nominated Prom Queen but also helps count the ballots. Cora can be seen dancing at the beginning of the prom with The Beak who was her date to the prom. Cora is also seen staring at Carrie when she arrives with Tommy Ross. When Carrie is crowned Prom Queen, Cora congratulates her by clapping and smiling. She hands her a bouquet and gives her a congratulatory kiss on the cheek. When the prank is pulled on Carrie, Cora looks shocked and disgusted. When Carrie begins using her demonic powers against the students and teachers, Cora goes with Miss Collins to help Tommy, who had been knocked out by the bucket. While trying to revive Tommy, Miss Collins grabs Cora by her ears to see if she had anything to do with the prank on Carrie or not as the lights go off during Carrie's murderous rage.
She, Miss Collins and a few other students pick up Tommy's body and attempt to carry it out but Miss Collins is knocked away from the group when others bump into them. Miss Collins is then killed, while Cora is thrown out of view.
She can be seen naked drying off from taking a shower while talking to Norma Watson. After she, Cora, and the others try to get ready for their next class, Chris Hargensen initiates the shower incident as Carrie cries for help. Rhonda and her sister take part in the shower incident. During the incident, Miss Collins grabs Rhonda telling her this is not a pep rally. She is then forced to be in Miss Collins' detention and holds her sister's hand when Miss Collins slaps Christine in anger. She is seen sweeping the gym floor. At the prom, she sits with her sister and their dates. When Carrie is crowned Prom Queen, Rhonda cheers her on. When the prank is pulled Rhonda seems shocked, but eventually bursts into laughter with everyone else. When Carrie uses her powers against the students and teachers, Rhonda presumably runs around in horror.
Rhonda helps Miss Collins, Cora and a few others to carry Tommy Ross's body out until a few others bump into them causing Miss Collins to be separated and thrown out of view. When Carrie leaves the burning prom, Rhonda's corpse is seen laying in between a deceased guy and a decoration, she burned along with the rest of the students
- The twin sisters reappear in the 2013 remake as Nicki and Lizzy "Elizabeth" Watson.
- In the original script, Cora and Rhonda are more like Donna and Mary Lila Grace Thibodeau, acting more like twins, while the film itself never mentions their relationship, past referring to them as "The Wilsons" and only the credits identify who they are.
- Cora and Rhonda are based on The Thibodeau Sisters from the novel. However, their names were given after Rhonda and her mother Cora Simard.
- Neither Cora or Rhonda, are ever referred to out loud by name in the film, only surname.
- In the original script when Miss Collins calls out for The twin sisters they say
- "…Miss Collins"
- Despite being twin sisters, Cora had a slightly larger part than Rhonda.
- In the original script, it is said at the beginning that Cora and Rhonda are sisters but not identical twins, however, the rest of the script refers to them as identical twins, even calling them "The Twins" a few times. It can be assumed that in the film they are fraternal twins.
- They are somewhat based on Marge's older twin sisters Patricia and Selma Bouvier from The Simpsons.
- The twin sister appears in every film adaptation of Carrie but with different names, Except for the 2002 TV film.
- Carrie (1976 Film) - Cora and Rhonda Wilson
- Carrie (2013 Remake) - Nicki and Lizzy Watson
- In the original script, The twin sisters wore fake eyelashes to the prom.
- Cindy Daly and Deirdre Berthrong have appeared in Eight Is Enough.
- Cora and Rhonda's relationship is never mentioned in the film and was only part of the script. However, they are still referred to as "The Wilsons".
- Rhonda, along with Alice Litten, Mary Lila Grace and Ruth Gogan are the 6th Mortimer Snerds members to be killed by Carrie.
In the 2002 TV film, the twin sister's names remain the same. They Are portrayed by Nicole Watson & Laura Boddington
Donna and Fern Lila Grace are both part of The Ultras led by Christine, and they both yell and chant "Period!" when Carrie has her first period. They both get one week's detention by Miss Desjardin. They both attended The Prom with Rachel Spies and Jessica Upshaw and when Carrie has the pig's blood poured on her the twins are shocked but then eventually burst into laughter. They are electrocuted and killed at the prom.
In the 2013 remake, they are renamed, again into Nicki and Lizzy "Elizabeth" Watson and they are potrayed by Karissa and Katie Strain. The Watson twins are memberrs of the Ultras. They are friends with Tina Blake and they are both bullies of Carrie. They take part in the shower incident and even help Tina replace the ballots with fake ones so that Carrie can get drenched in pig's blood by Christine. When Carrie begins killing, slaughtering and murdering everyone who've done her wrong in revenge, she spots them running together and knocks them down. They attempt to get up, but she uses her telekinetic powers to hold them down and the panicking students begin to trample them. Eventually, they kill them and they lay there dead with their eyes open while holding hands.